Thursday, November 17, 2011

There's Always Potter

So since I got home tonight, I've been cramming/studying extensively for an editing test I'm set to take tomorrow as part of the application process for an internship in Salt Lake. I decided to take a quick break to unwind a little and wanted to page through a book--something I could pick up and read a few pages from the middle of the book and relax a little. I scanned my bookshelf, none of my books looking appealing at all, when I spotted the shrine on top of my bookshelf.

Also known as my Harry Potter collection.

I smiled fondly while I gazed on the solid blocks of colors on the spines of the British editions. I felt my heart ease and my mind relax.

I've known it for a few years now, but Harry Potter has never failed to give me a boost when I need it. It's nice to know that it's still there for me.

Now, I just need to channel the spirit of Hermione and I will kick trash on this test.

1 comment: