Thursday, November 10, 2011

Life as I know it

This is why I love NNWM: ten days into the month, and I'm two full days of the expected word count, I'm nearly done with the shirt I'm making in my sewing class, my Vic Lit professor cancelled one of our assignments and postponed the other (from being due in November to being due during finals week), my dishes are clean (my room will be too after this weekend), I'm up to date on homework and readings, I still have time to hang out with that rugged bear-wrestler of a man I call my boyfriend, I helped a girl who speaks English as a second language with a paper for her class, I spent time with my rad family last weekend, and Thanksgiving is in two weeks.

So yeah, life is busy, but it's awesome, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

  1. I love feeling super busy and super productive. It's the best. Unfortunately I normally just feel super busy and super lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksgiving is going to be wonderful. I can't wait to try to make a turkey.

    ReplyDelete