Thursday, February 3, 2011

Corpus

Dear Grammar Class Corpus Searches,

You are seriously the biggest waste of my time to date. You are neither easy, quick, enjoyable, or even useful. I am NOT a linguist, I am an editing minor. These searches don't help me DO ANYTHING. I don't learn anything from them, and had I not been conditioned in my youth to jump through hoops to get points, I seriously wouldn't bother fussing with you at all. My other editing friends (one of whom is a linguist) have never used corpus searches. I don't see why I should have to.

You are the devil. Please leave my life. I have enough to do.

Sincerely,
I'd rather face a pack of dementors than deal with you right now.

P.S. And the fact that you're a weekly pest only makes me want to do you less.

No comments:

Post a Comment